For Sale Gonna try it out ZUMO XT (new)

Kevin frazier

Widowmaker!
Ride
2008 Triumph rocket 3 touring
ZUMO XT, with carry case, with handlebar attachment kit. Never installed, 450.00 and fedex express shipping included stateside shipping included, others ill do what i can we will decide if youre somewhere in world other than USA. this was purchased from garmin direct. It took months to recieve from garmin. not ebay or home depot or Amazon😬

Attachments

• ED58C81C-F45B-4527-B474-059FAFEDD906.jpeg
    ED58C81C-F45B-4527-B474-059FAFEDD906.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 7D8AB794-75ED-4C3A-A047-0D5FD8EEB8A4.jpeg
    7D8AB794-75ED-4C3A-A047-0D5FD8EEB8A4.jpeg
    201.4 KB · Views: 59
These are great gear guys, seriously rainproof and as tough as nails.
Members here have reported dropping Garmin Zumos at 60mph on h'way and being run over by traffic but still usable with a few minor case scuffs.
But with those classy mounts chucked in it will only have to survive clumsy hands fitting and removing and it will survive those drops with complete ease too!;)

I have a Zumo 595LM I have used since they came out and being the top of the Garmin line they come with free lifetime map updates and I use it in the car too.

I bought it because its motorcycle specific and off road maps are said to be great. Off roaders hello save 150 or more on a brand new direct from Garmin which is a 5 month wait

These are great gear guys, seriously rainproof and as tough as nails.
Members here have reported dropping Garmin Zumos at 60mph on h'way and being run over by traffic but still usable with a few minor case scuffs.
But with those classy mounts chucked in it will only have to survive clumsy hands fitting and removing and it will survive those drops with complete ease too!;)

I have a Zumo 595LM I have used since they came out and being the top of the Garmin line they come with free lifetime map updates and I use it in the car too.
Iw will tell you at 135mph they break if they fall....

The 395 is no bueno for the bike. Perhaps if one used bluetooth and the girl voice told you when to turn. The screen is too small for me to view on the MC. In the car it is OK. If one wants to change the map zoom, it has a delay. Sometimes it sends one the wrong way. The main reason I use is for it to take me home in foreign territory. The phone is better. The maps can be viewed fast and ezzy.

The 395 is no bueno for the bike. Perhaps if one used bluetooth and the girl voice told you when to turn. The screen is too small for me to view on the MC. In the car it is OK. If one wants to change the map zoom, it has a delay. Sometimes it sends one the wrong way. The main reason I use is for it to take me home in foreign territory. The phone is better. The maps can be viewed fast and ezzy.
This is not a 395, zumo xt is the device in this thread . Note take 395 no bueno 👍 zumo xt supposed to be the best effort yet by garmin and the reviews are outstanding.

Ive never used a gps in anything so ive been skeptical and we’ll probably intimidated but im gonna give her a go. I just cant get over a woman telling me where to turn.

Ive never used a gps in anything so ive been skeptical and we’ll probably intimidated but im gonna give her a go. I just cant get over a woman telling me where to turn.
Go to Menu:

Select Options
Select Sounds
Select Voice

Select 'Balls'
Press Enter;):roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back