Yamaha unveil new leaning three-wheeled scooter

MCN

Living Legend
Yamaha-Tricity-01.jpg
Yamaha have revealed a new three-wheeled scooter for 2020 based on their 2018 3CT prototype. The Tricity 300 will use design principals from the firm’s existing three-wheeled models, the Tricity 125...

Continue reading...

Not self-stable like a Trike or a Can-Am Spyder. However with the two front wheels, it looks funny but increases front contact patch. I haven't ridden one yet to see how it tracks in a corner, but the innovation is interesting. Besides looks, I am concerned with the maintenance given additional linkages and suspension elements.

Not self-stable like a Trike or a Can-Am Spyder. However with the two front wheels, it looks funny but increases front contact patch. I haven't ridden one yet to see how it tracks in a corner, but the innovation is interesting. Besides looks, I am concerned with the maintenance given additional linkages and suspension elements.
Hardly an innovation. There are loads of similar scooters about.

Three wheelers have their place and in the right hands they can keep up with most riders in the twisties and some straights.

There are at least 3 wives, of captains on this forum, riding Can-Ams and I bet there aren't many here that would say they are slow.

Three wheelers have their place and in the right hands they can keep up with most riders in the twisties and some straights.

There are at least 3 wives, of captains on this forum, riding Can-Ams and I bet there aren't many here that would say they are slow.
My wife is a daredevil on the spyder:eek::eek::eek::unsure:

Back