atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
Yesterday evening a young man from Roanoke, TX came to buy my old 79 XS1100SF Special. He was really happy with the price we settled on and when he took it for a short spin after payig the money, said it was better than expected. He did note the riding position was putting a cramp in his left hip, but he had already ordered new bars to fix that. Fare thee well old pal.....

1657819387910.jpeg

Yesterday evening a young man from Roanoke, TX came to buy my old 79 XS1100SF Special. He was really happy with the price we settled on and when he took it for a short spin after payig the money, said it was better than expected. He did note the riding position was putting a cramp in his left hip, but he had already ordered new bars to fix that. Fare thee well old pal.....

1657819387910.jpeg
I would have loved to have that Yamaha as I stated before my 1981 1100 was my favorite all time bike. I would have changed bars also to sit more upright. Man I could flip that sucker around in the corners. Good times. Great looking bike.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back