For Sale X bits for anyone?

I'd love to be getting my hands on the rear wheel fender. I want to cut it shorter, but because I've got an X I can't bring myself to do it. Pennies are a bit tight at the moment so I'll need to wait 'til something comes up in the UK really.

Nice post though.
There are 2 or 3 on flea bay as I type Baloo . Having the very same idea myself !

There are 2 or 3 on flea bay as I type Baloo . Having the very same idea myself !
Nice find. I'm probably using the wrong keyword to find any of them. Can you give me a link or an item number please. Are we talking about the same thing? I'm missing to find generic rear fenders, ready cut or ready to cut, but I want to cut a rocket x fender?

Nice find. I'm probably using the wrong keyword to find any of them. Can you give me a link or an item number please. Are we talking about the same thing? I'm missing to find generic rear fenders, ready cut or ready to cut, but I want to cut a rocket x fender?

Plenty of options aftermarket Fiberglass in UK, already bobbed with or without lights or precut OEM Triumph or uncut OEM Triumph. There will be a few other items come up but pick the ones you want to view.
Try this search:
'Rocket rear fender mudguard'
Click on link below:

Rocket rear fender mudguard | eBay

You can even buy this Rocket X one if your rich and not feel guilty as the rear tip is marked already.

AU $630.00
Approximately £354.05
AU $189.45
United Kingdom
AU Post Express : tracked-signature (3 to 7 business days)

Estimated between Wed. 14 Mar. and Tue. 20 Mar.
Seller ships within 1 day after receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab.
AU $194.45
United Kingdom
AU Post Courier : tracked-signature (2 to 4 business days)

Estimated between Tue. 13 Mar. and Thu. 15 Mar.
Seller ships within 1 day after receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab.

REAR WHEEL TAIL GUARD COVER LIGHT INDICATOR TRIUMPH ROCKET X 2300 III 3 2015 | eBay

well you could PM me I have two rear fender one complete and one chopped.

There are no Rocket x ones that I can see there , but under the heading that Ishrub gave there are roadster fenders and fibreglass cut ones . Plus a recent addition is a new fibreglass sculptured cut fender , which looks one hell of a lot better than tothers ! Would be a lot cheaper to buy and chop a normal guard and then have it painted to match the x !

Love the Lottery bag of Bolts for 69.98.
are you on VPN ?? I noticed same situation being in canada with a vpn from bulgaria the flag on the avatar window shows the flag of the vpn chosen country ..rather funny but inappropriate

I'm not rich but want the X version. I'm not convinced I can find dungeons to do a good job of matching the 8 ball paint scheme. It's just brushed steel and lacquered for the stripe and I'm very particular on the standard of I'm spending good money.
Fortunately I'm very patient as an sensitive to rich. An X one will come up eventually. Thanks for all the responses

Back