trackerjack

.040 Over
Nice weather last saturday, not too cold and no wind.

A good day to drink a couple of beers with local Rocket Captains just before the end of the year !

"Les Saintes Maries de la mer" in the south of France.

For Tomo, a colour pic this time : :D

Envious

TJ..... Looks great to see a small herd gather for some camaraderie by the sea. I noticed that only the red R3 had saddle bags. It must be the fastest one since it's hauling all that extra weight.

Who did the seat for the blue/white? Looks like they made it to blend with the bike colors.

It's been in the 20's in the middle of America but Mr. Weather Forecaster says it'll be in the high 50's come this Sunday. If so, I'm awakening the beast from hibernation.

Who did the seat for the blue/white? Looks like they made it to blend with the bike colors.

Here's a closer picture of the saddle :

It's the stock saddle modified for more comfort and look by :

http://sellerie.concept.free.fr/accueil.php

Another R III saddle they have modified :

About the Red Rocket, I think it's one of the highest mileage R III with 120 000 kms (74600 miles) on the speedo.
(Transmission bearing broken at 39800 miles and 49000 miles all repairs under warranty !)

The owner drove 380 miles just to have a drink with us ! :D

Last edited:
For Tomo, a colour pic this time : :D
You just don't ever forget... do you :D

Good lookin' pics and good lookin' bikes Jack. It has been very cold here but rumor has it that this weekend it might warm up a bit... we might even get out a little.

Back