For Sale windshield and stuff

Would rather sell the whole package but if someone needs just the shield I would certainly split both and sell separately.
I possibly would be in for the windshield only. PM me the cost in CDN AlbertaDuke?

Just to be clear on my end. This has all the bits and pieces to mount it on my 2013 roadster?

Just to be clear on my end. This has all the bits and pieces to mount it on my 2013 roadster?

I have a 2007 Classic Tourer.
Basically the roadster with a bunch of touring bits added on by Triumph before they came out with the Touring model.
I already have the same shield and all the brackets so the lights would be a good add on.

I getting ready to pull the trigger on a Clearview Shield and this will determine with or without the fog light cutout.

PM me if you want to split up and let me know the cost for the fogs shipped to the states.

Thanks,
Falcon

this has all the bits and pieces I will itemize for you
1/ triumph windscreen (shield only)
2 / triumph black strapping ( mounted on shield)
3 / triumph forks clamps (4)with chrome bolts ( $90 sold separately on triumph parts catalogue)
4 / triumph side mounts chromed with bolts connecting strappings to forks

retail for all this OEM parts list is US $640 or ( outrageously I know) CAD $820

I will sell all the above for $400 canadian a bit less than half +shipping ( around $45)
LET ME KNOW if you want to go ahead if you decide to go for it you can paypal me at albertaduke@gmail.com

I have a 2007 Classic Tourer.
Basically the roadster with a bunch of touring bits added on by Triumph before they came out with the Touring model.
I already have the same shield and all the brackets so the lights would be a good add on.

I getting ready to pull the trigger on a Clearview Shield and this will determine with or without the fog light cutout.

PM me if you want to split up and let me know the cost for the fogs shipped to the states.

Thanks,
Falcon
fog light kit ( 2chromed housing with lamps and mounting kit and wiring all from triumph retails for US $385 I find this outrageous ..so I will sell that complete kit for basically half US$ 190.+ shipping ( expect shipping to be around $30.00
if you decide to go ahead simply paypal me the total $220 to albertaduke@gmail.com if shipping is higher I will take care of it.

Bit too rich for me right now, if things change and if available, i will let you know. Thanks tho!

fog light kit ( 2chromed housing with lamps and mounting kit and wiring all from triumph retails for US $385 I find this outrageous ..so I will sell that complete kit for basically half US$ 190.+ shipping ( expect shipping to be around $30.00
if you decide to go ahead simply paypal me the total $220 to albertaduke@gmail.com if shipping is higher I will take care of it.

Little too rich for me as well.
Thinking of going with LED lights eventually and those will most likely outshone the fogs.

Thanks anyway and good luck.

IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG
once in a lifetime.. now I get your attention:D.

ROADSTER only
I have for sale a genuine triumph windshield 20 inches tall from tip of center to upper rim all the bracketry and bolts are included fork clamps as well with their bolts , also included is a pair of triumph driving lamps and the brackets to mount them outboard of the windshield on the triumph bracket .
there is a small 3 inches scratch in the middle of the shield see it on the pic, doesn't blur vision but it is there . nothing else is missing or damaged $350.+ shipping for the whole caboodle .
PS... what looks like a...... stuck on the top of the shield is actually a finger:roll::roll:

Hi - I'm interested and have sent you an email. Let me know - thanks!

Back