For Sale windshield and stuff

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2172.JPG
once in a lifetime.. now I get your attention:D.

ROADSTER only
I have for sale a genuine triumph windshield 20 inches tall from tip of center to upper rim all the bracketry and bolts are included fork clamps as well with their bolts , also included is a pair of triumph driving lamps and the brackets to mount them outboard of the windshield on the triumph bracket .
there is a small 3 inches scratch in the middle of the shield see it on the pic, doesn't blur vision but it is there . nothing else is missing or damaged $350.+ shipping for the whole caboodle .
PS... what looks like a...... stuck on the top of the shield is actually a finger:roll::roll:

Last edited:
Got a pic with the screen on with the lights? trying to picture how it would look like on mine. Those lights are always on obviously? How hard to connect...?

Got a pic with the screen on with the lights? trying to picture how it would look like on mine. Those lights are always on obviously? How hard to connect...?
I do not have a picture of the whole windshield and lights and it is all in boxes now . re: the lights they were mounted outboard of each brackets holding the shield about 4 inches from the edges I had a on/off switch mounted on the grill behind the radiator on the left side to control them and connected them directly to the battery via my eastern beaver pc80 power box.
fairly straight forward install
Wiring Kits

Last edited:
Here something I had in my phone.
2010_0226_104657.jpg

The fog lights are nice. Great field of view. The only reason I took mine off is the brackets were not designed to rin anove 160mph. They will get stress fractures in them and then the lights hanging by the wires. Strong wires I must say I have nevver lost a light.

This is a good darn deal if I did not have a couple of them I would be considering it. It will also fit real rockets 2005 to 2009 just not the R3T

Last edited:
2010_0226_104657.jpg

The fog lights are nice. Great field of view. The only reason I took mine off is the brackets were not designed to rin anove 160mph. They will get stress fractures in them and then the lights hanging by the wires. Strong wires I must say S I have nevver lost a light.

This is a vood darn deal if I did not have a couple of them I would be considering it. It will also fit real rockets 2005 to 2009 just not the R3T
thanks a bunch for the pic Warpo:thumbsup::thumbsup: a pic is worth a thousand words..

2010_0226_104657.jpg

The fog lights are nice. Great field of view. The only reason I took mine off is the brackets were not designed to rin anove 160mph. They will get stress fractures in them and then the lights hanging by the wires. Strong wires I must say S I have nevver lost a light.

This is a vood darn deal if I did not have a couple of them I would be considering it. It will also fit real rockets 2005 to 2009 just not the R3T

**** that looks good, same height for the windshield?

**** that looks good, same height for the windshield?
Not sure what you mean if your talking about the lights yes thats whg there is cut outs in the shield. If you had a older bike like ghe one above with no head light relay you would realize how much light they actually throw.

And yes the winshield are the same ong with the fixing mounts he has. Thos are sold separately so as to take more food out of your kids mouth. Just kidding they fit all the triumph shields and fly screens.

Back