Windows Background....

You got my attention! But you knew you had to. ha ha. I had put a couple of other yellow ones on my screen till I had some of my own. But I am tired of looking at white sands so this is nice change for me. We are going to Dawgs on Hawgs Rally in NE Texas this weekend maybe I will get me some new pics made :D

It would be great if you could do a little photo shoot of your ride... everyone is probably sick of my little trips :D. I'll help ya put up the photos if you want....

Pics

I'll do it. My honey and some friends are leaving Thursday AM. I don't have enough PTO to take off two days. So I am leaving by myself Friday AM. I am so excited! With the extra job I have been working I haven't been able to go much of anywhere that isn't close by. This one will be a 350 mile one-way. I am soooo excited! Only thing is that we go to this rally every April and every year we have every possible kind of weather. Sun burn for awhile, then get drowned, then freezing. So I guess you could say it is not boring. And this year looks like it will be same. Texas has been experiencing cold fronts, hail, winds, and rain lately. This rally is a OVER 21 one and strictly enforced. So lots and lots of people watching. :D

Back