I've never seen a box full of TuneBoy :eek:

I wonder if this guy is married. I could do the same thing but there would have to be another pile of goodies. It would include things like a new set of front loading washer and dryer, diamond rings and earings, mucho wifey clothes and shoes and so on. Everything I buy usually costs me twice as much :mad:

He made some dealer's year. Someone needs to send that to his wife with prices written on each item. That would be priceless.:evil:

I've never seen a box full of TuneBoy :eek:

I wonder if this guy is married. I could do the same thing but there would have to be another pile of goodies. It would include things like a new set of front loading washer and dryer, diamond rings and earings, mucho wifey clothes and shoes and so on. Everything I buy usually costs me twice as much :mad:

I have heard tales of this small tribe of " Wife Women." They let you buy whatever you want motorcycle bling wise with no repercussions, have sex over twice a month without begging, don't care about scratching or excessive gas, and let you ride as long and far as you want. **** I didn't know they really existed.

I have heard tales of this small tribe of " Wife Women." They let you buy whatever you want motorcycle bling wise with no repercussions, have sex over twice a month without begging, don't care about scratching or excessive gas, and let you ride as long and far as you want. **** I didn't know they really existed.

You have just described my wife to a tee . Also have to add every cubic inch of the garage is mine, also four wheeled cages park outside. :D

I saw Bigfoot he was in a flying saucer.

Yea, it ain't April 1st anymore.
i thought women like that were just urban legend.
everybody knows somebody who knows somebody who once saw a woman like that in the wild,
but nobodys actually captured one and put her on display.

Back