For Sale Wind Deflectors-Windshield Add-On

I just saw your comment...My first thought was to say no, but I just looked and I have enough to make just one more set. I believe it is the high impact acrylic but don't hold me to that.
I would need to buy the clamps I was using...drill and prep them for the set screws. It looks like they are still available online with a few days to get them.
I believe I was charging $145 including the shipping to the lower 48 states. It's been so long I can't remember. I made and sold a lot of them...they do help. What is you pleasure as it would be about week before I could make and ship them.

Phil
i would like to order a set. How would you like me to send the funds?

You can simply send the money to my PayPal Account....rpcopp@charter.net

I'll get the clamps that I need ordered and I should get everything out to you the first of next week.

You can email me all of your shipping address information to the same email address I use for PayPal. Glad I could help you out with a set.

He made a set for me and they’ve been great the past few seasons. Got me through those chilly mornings and the long rides through varied temperatures.

I just saw your comment...My first thought was to say no, but I just looked and I have enough to make just one more set. I believe it is the high impact acrylic but don't hold me to that.
I would need to buy the clamps I was using...drill and prep them for the set screws. It looks like they are still available online with a few days to get them.
I believe I was charging $145 including the shipping to the lower 48 states. It's been so long I can't remember. I made and sold a lot of them...they do help. What is you pleasure as it would be about week before I could make and ship them.

Phil
You can simply send the money to my PayPal Account....rpcopp@charter.net

I'll get the clamps that I need ordered and I should get everything out to you the first of next week.

You can email me all of your shipping address information to the same email address I use for PayPal. Glad I could help you out with a set.
sent you the funds

Back