Hi guys I'm a new owner of a 2008 Rocket love the bike but it has a whine coming from the clutch area. I know that the clutch basket is gear driven off the crank shaft, so would this be the cause? and if so would switching to maybe 20/50 oil help? I don't know what grade is in there now, but it was changed before I bought it...it has 7500 miles on it

I like cheese with my whine. Sorry, couldn’t help it.

You can in Oklahoma. All that is required is that your Rich by daddy's money, Your a Conservative, a Good Christian, and lie like #ell about your military background. GOOD GRIEF. :(:(:(:(:(:(
Rules me out then on all counts. OK I could lie about a Military background. Conservative's are just too left wing.

You can in Oklahoma. All that is required is that your Rich by daddy's money, Your a Conservative, a Good Christian, and lie like #ell about your military background. GOOD GRIEF. :(:(:(:(:(:(

I hear the Republicans have commissioned a hi tech film studio to create the next President of the USA.
A contract was signed to resurrect 'The Duke' in holographic form to stand, run and campaign a next gen + version of the tech used by the French Presidential candidate a few years ago where a hologram delivered a campaign launch for a candidate.

The way the party room 'brains' work these days instead of

51iKyjE0kJL.jpg

They may end up with a hologram of 'Il Duce' Mussolini instead- ANOTHER complete F@CKUP!
images

or is it?
images

Was Trump really just warming you all up? ;):D:roll::roll:

upload_2018-6-4_14-23-47.jpeg

Ok guys, thank you for all the information, now that I'm learning about the beast and changed the oil to 20/50 redline she's tamed down a lot and yes having strait cut gears is the culpert, love the bike and never would I go back to a Chinese Davidson, flying the union jack with pride...Jon

Back