I'm curious to know why the potential buyers would drop out?

Wouldn't they lose their deposit?
I think @1olbull hit the nail on the head ! In the clamber to be the first to have something very few others can have , it's quite possible that one can overlook the fundamentals . Namely , just because you have owned an R3 or ridden an R3 doesn't mean the new one will be the same fit . In fact it could quite possibly be completely unsuitable for some .
This is one reason I would like to at least sit on one before undertaking a £24000 debt altho @breeze S suggestion is brilliant ! :thumbsup:

I think @1olbull hit the nail on the head ! In the clamber to be the first to have something very few others can have , it's quite possible that one can overlook the fundamentals . Namely , just because you have owned an R3 or ridden an R3 doesn't mean the new one will be the same fit . In fact it could quite possibly be completely unsuitable for some .
This is one reason I would like to at least sit on one before undertaking a £24000 debt altho @breeze S suggestion is brilliant ! :thumbsup:
I"m smarter than I look(been telling my wife that forever)

Most deposits I’ve heard about are refundable. It’s just a sure first chance at the option to buy.

I"m smarter than I look(been telling my wife that forever)

THEY CALL ME THE BREEZE!!!

They Call Me The Breeze.jpg

Back