Verex exhaust for R/GT

very loud exhaust, and as metioned lots and lots of snap crackle and pop as you decelerate.

It does sound good. But I think it should be a little longer, a little lower and duel pipes. I bet Paul Bryant Viking Exhaust in NZ could make a slip on for the 2.5 L bike that would be sweet. And of course a proper dyno tune.
I have the Werkes on my 2020r , I has a lot of popping at decel , does this slip on have a lot . I read if you get the tune done it helps with that .

I have the Werkes on my 2020r , I has a lot of popping at decel , does this slip on have a lot . I read if you get the tune done it helps with that .
absolutely loads of snap crackle and pop mate. But its as loud as fk, and the finish is great. The only issue im having is i have bought the panniers for my GT and the end of the exhaust is pointing right at the bottom of the panniers. I dont want them to melt so Im gonna have to fabricate something to avoid that. maybe teflon tape or some other heat resistant stuff.

same with every werkes exhaust on new rockets including mine. lol. I love the loudness though and flames during night.

Just curious if anyone has run into problems with the National Forest Service on sparks. I know they'll write you up quick on an atv or trail bike throwing sparks without an arrestor. Some of these exhausts look like open pipes on video. Not complaining just too old to hassle with the law/impounded bike.

The video is a little misleading. From the sound, it is clear someone is revving the bike but in the video, we don't see anybody near the bike. I will wait for a better video before commenting on the sound/quality.
The sound is authentic, as long as u remove the slip in baffle. There are some new you tube videos with sound clips.
If u go to Verex's site in Tasmania the purchase option is brushed, polished, and black. $600 US. Because its a 3 into one, the stock narrow band
02 sensor works well.

Back