For Sale USA Triumph Dealer specials. 2 & 3 pipe TORs

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
In an earlier thread by @BeastMaster Triumph fly shield sale this dealer had Flyscreens and Fork Fixing kits on special.
BUT if their Accessories listings are correct they have far more to offer. Like this which is an Roadster Black TORS exhaust for just US$250
Twin Silencer Kit, Black - Roadster Special Edition. For 2011 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Engle Motors

2011 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER Silencer, Twin, Black, Kit - A9608144 | Engle Motors, Kansas City MO

TWIN SILENCER KIT, BLACK - ROADSTER SPECIAL EDITION (1/1)
A9608144

I have sold a few of these in the past they are the TORs version of the 500 limited edition black Rocket 'X' exhausts.

Unfortunately frequently dealers still have many now obsolete or no longer available parts listed only to confirm after days or weeks waiting that they could not obtain them SO unles an item is confirmed in stock or is obviously on special because they have one to get rid of.

For example they also still list just the two RHS pipes of the R3 Std and Classic three pipe TORS
A9608060.

Silencer Kit Stage 1. For 2011 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Engle Motors

These are the Chrome Roadster 2 pipe TORs they list as well. Great price for just a left or right one if yours are damaged! Especially the RHS only $115.00 !

Silencer Kit, Twin, Aftermarket - Roadster Only. For 2011 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Engle Motors

SILENCER KIT, TWIN, AFTERMARKET - ROADSTER ONLY (1/1)
This Fits Your 2011 Triumph Rocket III CLASSIC & ROADSTER
100065448-0-2.jpg

Silencer Kit, Twin, Aftermarket $560.00 A9608077
Silencer, Pair, Aftermarket $520.35 A9600315
Exhaust Gasket $13.63 T2208419
Silencer, LH $230.00 A9600321
Silencer, RH $115.00 A9600322

This dealer is one oldest Triumph dealers in the Midwest. Been in business as long as I can remember and that's sometimes along time. It's where I get services done. Good people. Too bad their service dept. is sometimes clogged up with BMW ****. I mean stuff.:x3:

When I called about rear dresser bars that they have listed on their site for $75, I was told they were or of stock and could order some. BUT the price was $250. Soooo, I would imagine the same thing for any other hard to find stuff, but it's always worth a try. Never find hidden gems if you don't go looking.

When I called about rear dresser bars that they have listed on their site for $75, I was told they were or of stock and could order some. BUT the price was $250. Soooo, I would imagine the same thing for any other hard to find stuff, but it's always worth a try. Never find hidden gems if you don't go looking.

Engle no longer has the black TOR silencers. I placed an order last week and received an email today stating my order was cancelled and the silencer are discontinued and therefore no longer available.

LHS is still available from UK here at WOT and at Fowlers UK for Polished Roadster TORS so should be available through USA dealer network on backorder from UK
4A9600321 | Silencer LHA9600321 Silencer LH | Genuine Triumph Motorcycle Part£182.001Add

Back