welcome from Dartmoor . the tune for the outlaws and Ramair is locked into my pcv . bike has been 're tuned on the dyno to accommodate new headers and KnN pods . it's all been pretty much covered here , but will reiterate that finding a Dyno who will tune via Tune ECU , is rather like searching for rocking horse poo ! had you just changed the soot pipes , the generic Tors tune would have sufficed but with the intake mod , you will be running lean . yes you can fiddle with your fuel tables via tune ecu and make her howl but something will be wrong with the fuel air ratios elsewhere ! If your going to mod a modern machine you really need that dyno tuner I'm afraid to say and I won't ever be convinced by anyone who says different !

welcome from Dartmoor . the tune for the outlaws and Ramair is locked into my pcv . bike has been 're tuned on the dyno to accommodate new headers and KnN pods . it's all been pretty much covered here , but will reiterate that finding a Dyno who will tune via Tune ECU , is rather like searching for rocking horse poo ! had you just changed the soot pipes , the generic Tors tune would have sufficed but with the intake mod , you will be running lean . yes you can fiddle with your fuel tables via tune ecu and make her howl but something will be wrong with the fuel air ratios elsewhere ! If your going to mod a modern machine you really need that dyno tuner I'm afraid to say and I won't ever be convinced by anyone who says different !
Thanks for the helpful comments. Suspect there is a lack of the aforementioned rocking horse poo in sunny (yeah right) Scotland and will use the HansO Ramair/TORS tune from the Resources section for the time being, unless anyone suggests something better. Can only be an improvement on the TORS tune the bike came with, along with a gear position sensor issue (a story for another day) and a ridiculous amount of corrosion given it had only done 1500 miles.

Hello McNorton and welcome from Virginia. To get a tad more HP out of it, you can also search out Carpenter Racing...

Back