UK Master cylinder

Fred F.

Supercharged
Would anyone with a UK issue bike have a crashed master cylinder laying around ? I want the headlight switch out of one. The US bikes don't have that switch and you can't buy just the switch. Let me know. Thanks, Fred

Would anyone with a UK issue bike have a crashed master cylinder laying around ? I want the headlight switch out of one. The US bikes don't have that switch and you can't buy just the switch. Let me know. Thanks, Fred

I have just been informed by one of our UK constituents (thanks again) that the UK bikes don't have the headlight switch either. So if anybody, anywhere in the world, has a junk Rocket 3 master cylinder with the headlight switch intact, let me know. Maybe none of them have it ?

If you can't get one then it wouldn't be hard to wire a switch in if you want to. You can get an on/off switch for a couple of dollars at an automotive parts store and install it near where the 12v power outlet goes. My high/low beam switch died and I replaced it with an on/off/on switch, because that is all that the shop had at the time, so now I can turn my lights off.
I have my garage door opener switch in the spot your talking about but would like to have it up on the handlebar, because...well, thats what I do !

I have just been informed by one of our UK constituents (thanks again) that the UK bikes don't have the headlight switch either. So if anybody, anywhere in the world, has a junk Rocket 3 master cylinder with the headlight switch intact, let me know. Maybe none of them have it ?

Dont have them in oz either.
Does any country have this switch these days?

Back