Turbo Diesel

You may want to check with @barbagris about that.
For anybody doing distance where fuel stops cannot be guaranteed or commuting a diesel simply makes sense. The Neander however does not. Now if the Duke engine company ever make a Diesel - ahhhhhhh. Worth mentioning here that a Diesel can run on non-fossil fuels (by original design) - and then it has NO contaminant emmisions.

As for Diesel being banned - it is now shown that a modern Diesel is every bit as clean as a modern Petrol if not cleaner. And when the toxicity of Battery Fabrication is added into the Carbon footprint etc - They are cleaner than Battery. Dear Old Bristol - upto date as ever.

For anybody doing distance where fuel stops cannot be guaranteed or commuting a diesel simply makes sense. The Neander however does not. Now if the Duke engine company ever make a Diesel - ahhhhhhh. Worth mentioning here that a Diesel can run on non-fossil fuels (by original design) - and then it has NO contaminant emmisions.

As for Diesel being banned - it is now shown that a modern Diesel is every bit as clean as a modern Petrol if not cleaner. And when the toxicity of Battery Fabrication is added into the Carbon footprint etc - They are cleaner than Battery. Dear Old Bristol - upto date as ever.

Could you have a word with the local Mayor?

I lke the black genie that pops out the back when you set off. Is that sound from the bike or a tractor out of picture

I get the mileage, but I don't have mileage as a high priority. Each to their own :)

I lke the black genie that pops out the back when you set off. Is that sound from the bike or a tractor out of picture

I get the mileage, but I don't have mileage as a high priority. Each to their own :)
Hate to say this, a rocket with triple Tors sounds very much like a Massey 35 with Perkins 3 cylinder indirect injection diesel.

Back