Regarding tuners, I have one in Milwaukee that tunes via tuneecu. Its not too far from you, and you can visit the amazing Harley museum.
Can you send me the name of the place in Milwaukee? I'd like to check him out.

Have exhaust and filters on the way. Not knowledgeable enough to try and tune it myself so planning on taking it to a dyno. The problem is, I live in south central Iowa and all the tuners I can find only work with Power Commander and nothing else. From what I understand, I'd not only have to buy the PCV but also their Auto Tune to keep things right with large temperature and or altitude changes. That gets expensive. If nothing else without the auto tune that eliminates mountain trips. Not sure how finicky it would be with winter riding. Does anyone know of a tuner in the Midwest that uses Tune ECU or tune boy that I could take the bike to. I also like the idea of it all being in the original module rather than adding components in between. Any information would be greatly appreciated. It would also be nice to find someone who has actually seen something besides V twins lol.
You might check with Baxter Cycle if anybody in that area can help you it's them. Also I run a tune downloaded from this site and have been to the highest peaks in Colorado and have had no issue that the Autotune would noticably correct. I live in Kansas City and your right nobody tunes with TuneECU.

I'm currently looking for an Ozclaw but if I can't find one this is also an option. Look up David Gill on Facebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-100905.png
    Screenshot_20211002-100905.png
    599.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm currently looking for an Ozclaw but if I can't find one this is also an option. Look up David Gill on Facebook.
I and many others have left FB. No longer loging on either.

Would you be so kind and provide more information on this Bear Claw and how to contact the maker by not going on FB ? Thanks.

Back