TTS Stage 2 Supercharger Intercooler Kit

kid-head-slap.jpg
99 .............100 ! :laugh:

Interesting, I am hoping to go the TTS route myself next year when I get some money together.

I believe TTS mentioned a while back on their facebook page that they make an oversize set of headers that still fit under the original chrome heat shields and look standard, they will mate up to tors silencers etc with appropriate link pipe and give a significant power increase.

Thats good to her about the long term reliability Pres10 what was the redline set at originally on the TTS tune? And do they use tuneboy?

Is your kit the one with a hydraulic clutch conversion? If so what is the clutch action like, lighter or heavier than standard?

And how does the increased performance feel in the real world, if you crack the throttle to full at 100mph does it pick up nicely? I have a standardish rocket apart from pipes, decat, ramair filter and hanso tune and was always a little disappointed with its performance above the 100mph mark. Used to fully faired sportsbikes I guess but would be nice if the supercharger could make the rocket go like one at higher speeds.

Hydraulic clutch is smooth as silk.

Yes you need tuneboy. Red line was 6500 but I raised it to 7000 after changing to a higher volume fuel pump.

At 100 even in high gear it pulls pretty hard.

Back