I believe when I shipped my old TORS to a member here to the south 2 or so years ago it was around $120.00. It's outrages and keeps people from making deals. A low price of $200 jumps up to $320. It's bul****. The windshield I sent out was $110 shipping or something close to that. It turns a great deal into a crap deal.

I believe when I shipped my old TORS to a member here to the south 2 or so years ago it was around $120.00. It's outrages and keeps people from making deals. A low price of $200 jumps up to $320. It's bul****. The windshield I sent out was $110 shipping or something close to that. It turns a great deal into a crap deal.
Hey Dude..... FedEx, USPS and UPS drivers gotta eat too!;):roll::roll::roll:

Hey Dude..... FedEx, USPS and UPS drivers gotta eat too!;):roll::roll::roll:
At that price they can eat at Ruth Chris for every meal. :cool: I do appreciate the drivers as they are hard working folks. I get exhausted watching them. I hope there are no USPS drivers out there when I say (disclaimer-in my area only) they seem to be a little lazier than the others and will throw a wrapped Christmas ornament 50 yards if it means they don't have to walk it to your door. A little heavy but excellent arm strength and accuracy.:D

Back