Some thing like that happened once to me as well, road to no where in Bryson city, I was leading and going fast, we were confident with no people in the road and nice curves, but after one of the latest, a tree had fallen and blocked the road. I stop before it in my xl650 but the guy behind me in a bmw gs800 following me so close, stopped hitting my rear passenger peg and damaged my frame a bit. He drop his bike, I was standing firm, so it wasn't that bad, but a good head's up... that by the way didn't teach him much as in a second trip he was following another rider in a fire road, and he was more focused in speed and match the guy ahead than his surroundings, when a little jeep appears in the other direction and he ended throwing the bike in a ditch and damaging his wrist. That BMW gs 800 holds good to damage I must say
Good cautionary story. That’s pretty much my buddy too. He just won’t stop tailgating cars. Every time I’m following him during a ride I’m always thinking to myself....”🤔hmm, how am I going to tell his wife about his accident)?

24b.jpg

Back