Want to Buy Touring sissy bar

Make sure you check fleabay occasionally, I was able to find a complete one on there a while back.

bob

I need a Q/R sissy bar with or without a luggage rack, for R3 touring, if you are looking to get rid of one, let me know, thanks!

Are you still looking for one? I'm thinking about trading my Rocket for an Indian and I put a tour pak on the Rocket so I have the quick release with pad AND luggage rack I will be selling if I do the trade.

Are you still looking for one? I'm thinking about trading my Rocket for an Indian and I put a tour pak on the Rocket so I have the quick release with pad AND luggage rack I will be selling if I do the trade.

I might be interested in that set up. I am looking for a tail bag... How did you set yours up? Could you send me a couple pics, and what would you want for it?

Thanks!

I might be interested in that set up. I am looking for a tail bag... How did you set yours up? Could you send me a couple pics, and what would you want for it?

Thanks!

I was actually talking about selling the quick release sissy bar that I had on before I put on the tour pak. But, I bought a Wumpus Rack and then a Calvery pizza box and a Calvery backrest. Drilled out the Wumpus Rack and mounted the tour pack box and put the seat on. The seat though has had the vinyl peel off where my book clips it. Not me, something wrong with the seat. I can post pics if you want me too though. Dealer has already seen the bike though, so I don't know about taking it off.

Thanks!

I can check and see if I can sell it WITHOUT the rack and tour pak. Might be interesting to ship though....hmmmm....I'd sell it for a lot less than $100 though.

Cherokee if netmash doesn't take it I'd be interested.
I'll take some pics tomorrow. Raining pretty bad right now. Here are a couple from a few days ago though.
14753837_986550294806630_3930585594240228775_o.jpg
14714869_986552224806437_4942009729778614104_o.jpg

Back