Total Miles so far

Curious about how many you have, not a competitive question. Heard much about transmission problems on earlier models and dread that possibility on the new bikes. I know the trans are designed differently. I have 13.5k in 7 months so too early to tell.
Almost 33k .. Took it to Sturgis last year, and going again this year. Did the valve shim adjustment at 25k.. All clearances were good..
That is ONE expensive service. Close to 700 bucks..

Curious about how many you have, not a competitive question. Heard much about transmission problems on earlier models and dread that possibility on the new bikes. I know the trans are designed differently. I have 13.5k in 7 months so too early to tell.
Almost 38,000 miles on my 2020 GT. Doing an Iron Butt this weekend so gonna be at 40,000 soon.

Have 43k on it now.. No tranny problems so far. Seems to shift a lot better with age, and i also set the footpegs all the way back, and that helped
as i only have a 30 in. inseam. Playing with the shift linkage was fun doing that.

I thought I was doing good with almost 7K on my 2021 GT, you guys put me to shame. :)
Having the good fortune to live in a part of the country (north Georgia) that allows me to ride 9 months out of the year helps a lot.
My GT is very smooth at highway speeds combined with an excellent seat makes it a lot easier. Moving the pegs all the way back
makes longer rides much easier also.

Having the good fortune to live in a part of the country (north Georgia) that allows me to ride 9 months out of the year helps a lot.
My GT is very smooth at highway speeds combined with an excellent seat makes it a lot easier. Moving the pegs all the way back
makes longer rides much easier also.
Living in the south would help, and the fact that I don't take my bike on long rides. I have an Indian Roadmaster I use for that.
I have my pegs in the full forward position for the very same reason, lots of comfort for when I am on the bike for a few hours.

Living in the south would help, and the fact that I don't take my bike on long rides. I have an Indian Roadmaster I use for that.
I have my pegs in the full forward position for the very same reason, lots of comfort for when I am on the bike for a few hours.
Longer legs like mine obviously. Sonnie may be shorter.

Back