To the OZ shipping Go Figure ?????

In August of 2019, prices had already gone up. We were in Cove Ireland. Picked a bunch of stuff. The store had a deal that if you went over a certain amount ( I believe 150 or 200 EU they would pack and ship your stuff free. Plus you bought VAT tax tree. If I could remember their name I would like to find out how they do it. BTW it was not a light package, maybe 6 or 7 lbs.

Ah right. Yea I see companies such as stackry and shipitto.com any one you're found good?
Have a myus account for more then 10 years now. first few years the premium (paid) account now only the free account as i'm not buying that much any more. They will even buy US goods for me if the company refuses to sell it directly to me :)

PS And they claim their address has an US-sales tax free status

Last edited:
Have a myus account for more then 10 years now. first few years the premium (paid) account now only the free account as i'm not buying that much any more. They will even buy US goods for me if the company refuses to sell it directly to me :)

PS And they claim their address has an US-sales tax free status
Thanks @Frans If I don't find a RHS fender trim over in UK I will try myus and buy one on US eBay. If it works out good it could be a game changer for me as I look on the bay for bits and bobs and often see the item I want real cheap located in US but the shipping to UK is prohibitive.

Try parcel monkey for US to UK, I used it to ship shoes to my sister at Christmas and was half price of the cheapest option. Even if you mark as gift UK customs are now holding everything fit import duty, I had to pay $34 tax to release the $50 pair of shoes marked as $0 gift on the custom forms.

Back