Throttle Position Sensor

Thanks all so far. What I had guessed was Triumph (or any manufacturer) would not go through the effort of designing their own TPS but source an OEM one. From Aliexpress.com you can buy one for a Honda Integra or a Cadillac for around $10USD. Knowing the mark ups on OEM parts ;-) I would think the Triumph one probably does not cost them much more to have made. The operating principals they same for car or bike, whatever.

I can afford to buy an OEM one, and I don't need one right now but I'm sure the time will arise and I'd like to have a spare for that time, so while the pressures not on, I thought I'd start looking.

I'm going to take mine off this week and see if I can get a manufacturers part number off it this week

Thanks so far

i would not mess with it
do u have tuneecu or factory tool to adjust it
do u know how to adjust it??

I cleaned it and it’s working now...what a crap design...
Here’s what I found out it’s keihin throttle bodies ...the sensor looks very similar to Kawasaki ,attic cat,and Polaris...however it’s a different manufacturers number than the triumph...it’s strictly motorcycle stuff...no car stuff cross checks...some off-road fellows are making contactless tps...but the throttle body shaft is a 8mm D shape where as the triumph is 6mm with a 1mm tongue...I’ll keep digging...

Back