The locked fuel cap opens by itself

Hi, I have a question about the fuel cap, R3GT 2022.
I am driving a lot, filling up full to empty, the petrol level is as it turns off automatically, usualy about 2cm above the metal partition with hole for gas gun in the neck of the tank. I found 2 strange things. When I open the tank, I feel the sound of a strong vacuum. It's as if no air is going into the tank to equalize the pressure after the gasoline has been drained. The second thing that really pisses me off is that when I fill the tank and lock the fuel cap, it also spins out when locked and can be opened completely even though the lock is sort of locked. To close it, I have to unlock it and lock it again.
I don't know if it has to do with the amount of petrol or if the fuel cap is faulty. Has anyone had similar experiences?
Thanks.
I had the same issue locked or not locked. I finally found that the rubber seal on the cap had degraded due to gas leaking out and overflowing. The dealer put a new rubber gasket on the cap and it now stays sealed. The amount of fuel in the tank is not the issue. Worth a shot getting a new cap gasket. Good luck

Back