The Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

Can you help tell me how to sponsor you

@Kevin frazier - Thank you. I'd be honored. The ride is September 29th, 2019 Worldwide. Registration begins August 1st.

The 2018 Distinguished Gentleman's Ride

After registration you'd be able to sponsor a rider. There's also a way to simply donate if anyone desires. I'll put up a post after August to stir some interest in the event.

The classic theme is cool and makes the ride really unique, but they should just put the classics up front and let everyone ride for the cause.

Go here... Rides in United States - The 2018 Distinguished Gentlemans Ride
to see the list of cities, number of riders, and how much was raised last year.

I'm surprised that Memphis doesn't have more riders, given its size. I found a video of a ride there in 2015 that does have a couple of modern bikes in the mix...

TBS.jpg
My '98 Thunderbird Sport

@Kevin frazier - Thank you. I'd be honored. The ride is September 29th, 2019 Worldwide. Registration begins August 1st.

After registration you'd be able to sponsor a rider. There's also a way to simply donate if anyone desires. I'll put up a post after August to stir some interest in the event.

The classic theme is cool and makes the ride really unique, but they should just put the classics up front and let everyone ride for the cause.

I'm surprised that Memphis doesn't have more riders, given its size. I found a video of a ride there in 2015 that does have a couple of modern bikes in the mix...

TBS.jpg
My '98 Thunderbird Sport
Got it thanks I will set a calendar reminder for August 1

TBS.jpg
My '98 Thunderbird Sport

Wow no one from Atlanta lol

Back