Thanks from the fly over states

Shawneasterly68

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 R3GT
Good morning and thanks for the add. Just pickup up a 2021 Triumph Rocket 3 GT. Absolutely love it so far. Prior, I've ridden a Honda VTX1800c for the last 16 years.

Attachments

• 20210203_144511.jpg
    20210203_144511.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 5
Morning and WELCOME!! from Miami, FL. I never get tired of looking at these photos... thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: Did you keep your VTX or trade her in? Where do you hail from? ...and enjoy your new Permanent Grin :cool:
-MIG

Morning and WELCOME!! from Miami, FL. I never get tired of looking at these photos... thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: Did you keep your VTX or trade her in? Where do you hail from? ...and enjoy your new Permanent Grin :cool:
-MIG
I'm from Southern Kansas. Just outside of Wichita. I haven't had the heart to part with the VTX. I did the math and between tag, taxes, and full coverage insurance, the old girl only costs me about $250 a year to keep. So she's probably staying for now at least! Lol

I'm from Southern Kansas. Just outside of Wichita. I haven't had the heart to part with the VTX. I did the math and between tag, taxes, and full coverage insurance, the old girl only costs me about $250 a year to keep. So she's probably staying for now at least! Lol
Understand... 'Variety is the Spice of Life..." and makes sense. We've got three (my bride and I) in the stable and each is enjoyed differently.
-MIG

Everyone should have at least two bikes! One fast and furious bike and a slower more tame bike when you want to take your time!

Back