Want to Buy Tall Sissy Bar w/pad and Luggage Rack for 2018 Roadster

Rasn

Standard Bore
Ride
2018 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Looking for a Tall Sissy Bar with pad and Luggage Rack that fits a 2018 Rocket Roadster. All I can find are the short ones.

Don’t care if it’s stock or aftermarket, just needs to fit and be usable. Thank you!

Rasn contacted me regarding the sissybar and I told him it was a short one but in fact, it turns out to be a tall one, anyhoo he made an offer along with telling me that others are selling them cheaper so I advised him to go with the cheaper ones(probably cheap imitations but you neve know)

Same as you;):D

The racks and back-pads are no longer available from Triumph separately.
Some Sissy bar kits with the rack but without the backrests were/are available most recently from Triumph. The Classic deluxe big back rest was last available as it was also shared with the Thunderbird but these were about Au$220 from Triumph just for the back-pad.

SISSY BAR BACKREST - CLASSIC A9708117 later issue A9708177
upload_2020-3-20_9-14-53.png

TALL SISSY BAR/LUGGAGE RACK A9738070
Requires a Sissy Bar Backrest Pad (Does not include Sissy Bar Badge A9738002)

upload_2020-3-20_9-14-21.png

Tall Sissy Bar and Luggage Rack | A9738070 | Triumph Motorcycles

SISSY BAR AND LUGGAGE RACK - TALL
  • SKU: A9738070
US$292.50

The Sissy Bar and Luggage Rack (Tall) (A9738070) requires the Sissy Bar Backrest (A9708177). The Sissy Bar Badge (A9738002) is sold separately. This item fits Rocket III Classic and Rocket III Roadster models.

Last edited:
Looking for a Tall Sissy Bar with pad and Luggage Rack that fits a 2018 Rocket Roadster. All I can find are the short ones.

Don’t care if it’s stock or aftermarket, just needs to fit and be usable. Thank you!
I have one in black. Don't know if it's a tall or short one if interested pics available

I have one in black. Don't know if it's a tall or short one if interested pics available
I am looking for one as well, but I have no idea what I am doing. I need it to work with my current saddlebags, and I would like a taller one for more support. My saddlebags are mounted with 4 bolts to a frame, where the top 2 bolts go all the way through the frame and attach to the bike.

Last edited:
I am looking for one as well, but I have no idea what I am doing. I need it to work with my current saddlebags, and I would like a taller one for more support. My saddlebags are mounted with 4 bolts to a frame, where the top 2 bolts go all the way through the frame and attach to the bike.
That's the set up I have with all the hardware

Back