For Sale T-bars- Off market

B834AB65-BFAE-403A-B60A-C5420882996C.jpeg
Had to buy 30 mm longer front lines for mine to fit without strain but more than happy with the result, dap hand at removing them clocks too!

All my bars are supplied with a 60mm relocating bracket this moves the clocks towards the tank by just 20mm ... IMHO this gives a good riding position for handling and comfort .......tho it is not rocket science to make up a different bracket to move them further ....140 + sets sold worldwide now and I don’t know of anyone who has reverted back to OE bars unless they have put their bike back to stock to sell it on

Last edited:
All my bars are supplied with a 60mm relocating bracket this moves the clocks towards the tank by just 20mm ... IMHO this gives a good riding position for handling and comfort .......tho it is not rocket science to make up a different bracket to move them further ....140 + sets sold worldwide now and I don’t know of anyone who has reverted back to OE bars unless they have put their bike back to stock to sell it on
I no longer have my Rocket she is in heaven, But I bought a 2000 Honda Valkyrie and love your handlebars do you still sell them?

Attachments

• Valkyrie.jpg
    Valkyrie.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 3
Back