Suddenly a new contender

Replying to myself to update that I've got one on the way. Shipping seemed fairly reasonable (for Australia to the US). Hopefully I can knock out all the other projects I have stacked up so I can get it installed quickly once it gets here.
How much was it?

Was short on time and didn't manage to take any in process pictures.

Still have to run the wire/switch under the tank up to the handlebars and tighten everything up.

A significant difference between running quiet and opened up. Will try to get some video over the weekend.

20220512_214827.jpg

20220512_214844.jpg

Was short on time and didn't manage to take any in process pictures.

Still have to run the wire/switch under the tank up to the handlebars and tighten everything up.

A significant difference between running quiet and opened up. Will try to get some video over the weekend.

20220512_214827.jpg

20220512_214844.jpg
congrats. look forward to some video

A couple of comparisons between quiet and loud modes. The mic leveling on the phone doesn't do justice to the difference in volume between the two. Also the much of the louder sound gets washed out.

First try while work was still in progress

Second try after everything was buttoned up.

Some more still shots.

I still think nothing beats the look of the OEM pipes. However, I think Vandemon looks like it could have been original more than any other slip on option I've seen.

The dual modes is a big plus for me. The loud mode is louder than I'd want to have full time. The videos don't come close to doing it justice.

Really the only downside so far is that, yes, they were crazy expensive.

20220513_171805.jpg

20220513_171915.jpg

20220513_171933.jpg
20220513_183153.jpg

Congrats, I know how hard it is to get a recording that does justice when I got my Zards! But that recording sounds schmick as! Enjoy!

Back