Suddenly a new contender

Ok

Attachments

• 1000.jpg
    1000.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 36
They've posted pricing on their web site and a demo video on social media. Says out of stock, so not available to purchase yet. I didn't see anything about when they'll start taking orders.

Not cheap, but compared to all the other options I've seen so far, this one has me the closest to pulling the trigger. Might be because my Cadillac XLR-V has a similar variable valve exhaust system. Would like to see some video/sound of it on the street.

They've posted pricing on their web site and a demo video on social media. Says out of stock, so not available to purchase yet. I didn't see anything about when they'll start taking orders.

Not cheap, but compared to all the other options I've seen so far, this one has me the closest to pulling the trigger. Might be because my Cadillac XLR-V has a similar variable valve exhaust system. Would like to see some video/sound of it on the street.
Replying to myself to update that I've got one on the way. Shipping seemed fairly reasonable (for Australia to the US). Hopefully I can knock out all the other projects I have stacked up so I can get it installed quickly once it gets here.

Replying to myself to update that I've got one on the way. Shipping seemed fairly reasonable (for Australia to the US). Hopefully I can knock out all the other projects I have stacked up so I can get it installed quickly once it gets here.
Have you heard it? Is there a video?

Back