Mine stalled at different stages of a ride. Couple times it stalled within 10 mins of the start. Other times it stalled after an hour or more. I don't use oil recommended by Triumph as it is not available at my local Triumph Dealership. I use LiquiMoly 15W50 Synthetic oil that they sell at the dealership.

Score! Triumph responded to my email with case number to give to my dealer so they can work together to figure this out!
Week from today.🙏🤞🤞
Great Job Maurice. Can you share what you wrote to them about the issue. I will send an email as well. Just to gain more attention to this issue. All affected should do the same so that Triumph finds a solution for this problem.

Great Job Maurice. Can you share what you wrote to them about the issue. I will send an email as well. Just to gain more attention to this issue. All affected should do the same so that Triumph finds a solution for this problem.
I simply stated the problem,referenced this forum link,pointed to the danger stalling in traffic(that was big!), and said in a week was bringing bike in for other things and did not have confidence the stall problem would be fixed. I was not blaming dealers as intermittent problems are really hard to solve, but that it must be solved.
I will first see in my case if the clutch switch solves my stall problem, and see if they detect stall culprit. If not will give them the case# . I have to first give my dealer a chance.

I agree with you to send emails about the problem. Triumph Motorcycles America LTD. Web site online.
Case # 00910549

Back