Hey Pianoman, say that 3 times, fast.

The weather does not sound as good for tomorrow as they were forecasting 3 to 5 days ago. If you guys are still rollin' into town about 1:00 pm, maybe a warm cup of coffee would be a good start & then we'll go find the beginning (or end) of the parkway system & get on with the ride. Looking forward to visiting with whom ever gets to head this way. The ride up will be kinda cool but here is a little more info on the parkway.

"Billed as the finest boulevard system in the United States, Saint Joseph, Missouri's Parkway ribbons through the city for 26 miles. Developed in 1918 by internationally known landscape architect George Burnap, Saint Joseph was one of the first cities in the United States to develop an imaginative and comprehensive parkway plan. Popular for hiking and biking activities, the completed system connects principal parks and recreation facilities, providing a "green belt" throughout the city. Saint Joseph's Parkway has been nominated for the National Register of Historic Places."

See ya.

I am looking improbable to highly-unlikely. The wife and kid are coming down with something, I don't think I could pull off being gone that long. So it looks like I will be chasing snot rockets.

Yikes!!! I hate to do this but I'm not going to make it. My apologies :(...

I've just got too much to do and yesterday was too wet, I really should get some things done around here...

You know I like to make these rides... I'll try harder next time.

Feels like a heel,

Tomo

Back