Southeast User group

Toystoretom

Living Legend
We had a request for a new Usergroup, so be sure and join up if you would like to hook up with other members in the Southeast states.

Usergroups are membership only and can be joined by following the directions under your User Control Panel. At this time, non members can view the usergroup forums but cannot post.

on the outter limits I guess

Well guys I guess I'm on the outter limits of the Southeast section of our great country, but since I frenquent the south, I figured I'd post.
I go to Mississippi to visit family. In fact I bought my rocket there, and rode it home.
Wifes got family in Tennessee. Me and a busa riding buddy are having a ride on the 20th of October for Childrens Miracle Network. Only a short 120 mile ride If anyone wants to come to Bartlesville, Oklahoma for a fun run.Post and let me know if you're interested and a t-shirt size so I can put one back.
NEVER RIDE FASTER THAN YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL CAN FLY.
To God be the glory.
xhdskip

Unlike them thar uppity KC and Lone Star Riders groups, we in the much inclusive Southeast "Users" Group welcome all. Particularly those of a favorable secessionist bent. Now why is it themuns are "Riders" and usuns are "Users". :rolleyes: Gummit dependency and welfare is a Yankee invention.

Yes you are welcome here, no matter where you are from, being from the south is more a state of mind and less a state of union, ugh there's that word, shudder. I would have to speculate that it is a hospitality thing and we are steeped in southern hospitality, round these here parts. We would be more than happy to hear of any rides that you have coming up and we'll post the ones that we have here as well. So ya'll come back now, ya hear?

...We would be more than happy to hear of any rides that you have coming up and we'll post the ones that we have here as well. So ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Let me guess: that doesn't come across as you intended? I've been told, in my production of travel weather, that I shouldn't go west o the Mississippi when describing the Southeast... BS! I love Arkansas and Louisana. AND Oklahoma; at least the hilly part :D

R3 Riders in Central and South Florida

Greetings, if any R3 riders out there know of any groups that like to ride/socialize in Florida, please drop a line. T-Rex

Now that I have made my decision on what I ain't gettin I just got to figure out how to get what I do want and start from scratch on the mileage race again, dang it.:mad: It sure will be nice to have all these places and peoples to ride with round chea, ya hea?:D

Back