It is so good to hear from you again Roger. Start with the convertable and then maybe a trike till you get your legs up to snuff. I won't tell Terri...

My plan was when I get old, now only 69, convert R3R to trike.

Great to see you have such a Positive outlook after what you have been thru I like those before have said there is nothing wrong with a trike or a convertable and only You know your limitations but give yourself time to fully heal and get stronger before making any decisions.
Its just Just great your Home with those that love you and your up and about :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great to see you have such a Positive outlook after what you have been thru I like those before have said there is nothing wrong with a trike or a convertable and only You know your limitations but give yourself time to fully heal and get stronger before making any decisions.
Its just Just great your Home with those that love you and your up and about :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you, sound advice to wate. Yes my life has improved at home. When I was in an out of town rehab my wife slept in my room on a mattress on he floor. Sooo gooood to be home.

Back