**SOLD** Triumph windscreen and hardware for Roadster, like new

cw021382

Standard Bore
Ride
Formerly, 2 2011 rocket 2 roadsters
45960C1D-6497-412F-9187-5EAD8730945B.png
I have a like new Triumph windscreen with hardware. I would like $250 US for it. Buyer will pay actual shipping cost. Local pickup would be best if you are near Mid Missouri. I would prefer PayPal payment. I also have a set of Triumph highway pegs listed, and a Utopia riders backrest I will be listing shortly. Thanks

Last edited:
Price drop $200 US. For those that don’t know you need a fixing kit on your bike in order to mount this. It looks like Dave64 has a fixing kit for sale, but not sure of price. He is in Australia so shipping to The US might be prohibitive.

I have a set of fork clamps that I would sell if someone needs them. In the box, never installed with the rubber spacers. 120 shipped in the USA.

Price drop $200 US. For those that don’t know you need a fixing kit on your bike in order to mount this. It looks like Davom e64 has a fixing kit for sale, but not sure of price. He is in Australia so shipping to The US might be prohibitive.
Hey remember me I bought a rocket from you. I'll give you $200 for the screen and I have a fixing kit. Any chance we can meet in Columbia???

I remember you. I’m not good with names but I think yours was Frank right? I am sending you a private message.

Sold pending payment. 1k9 thanks for posting about the fixing kit, but the buyer already has one. You should post your fixing kit for sale as I had at least one person interested in a windscreen but needing a fixing kit.

Back