**SOLD** Triumph windscreen and hardware for Roadster, like new

cw021382

Standard Bore
Ride
Formerly, 2 2011 rocket 2 roadsters
45960C1D-6497-412F-9187-5EAD8730945B.png
I have a like new Triumph windscreen with hardware. I would like $250 US for it. Buyer will pay actual shipping cost. Local pickup would be best if you are near Mid Missouri. I would prefer PayPal payment. I also have a set of Triumph highway pegs listed, and a Utopia riders backrest I will be listing shortly. Thanks

Last edited:

cw021382

Standard Bore
Ride
Price drop $200 US. For those that don’t know you need a fixing kit on your bike in order to mount this. It looks like Dave64 has a fixing kit for sale, but not sure of price. He is in Australia so shipping to The US might be prohibitive.

1K9

Big Cruisers 4 Me
Ride
2007 Rocket III
I have a set of fork clamps that I would sell if someone needs them. In the box, never installed with the rubber spacers. 120 shipped in the USA.

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Price drop $200 US. For those that don’t know you need a fixing kit on your bike in order to mount this. It looks like Davom e64 has a fixing kit for sale, but not sure of price. He is in Australia so shipping to The US might be prohibitive.
Hey remember me I bought a rocket from you. I'll give you $200 for the screen and I have a fixing kit. Any chance we can meet in Columbia???

cw021382

Standard Bore
Ride
I remember you. I’m not good with names but I think yours was Frank right? I am sending you a private message.

cw021382

Standard Bore
Ride
Sold pending payment. 1k9 thanks for posting about the fixing kit, but the buyer already has one. You should post your fixing kit for sale as I had at least one person interested in a windscreen but needing a fixing kit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock