For Sale **SOLD** NOW 60% OFF! Burleigh 2" Stainless Bars - when size really does matter

And please state value including shipping is under 380 NZ or I pay duties
Thanks again
Your friend Banga NZ
No worries $485.00 AUD received.
But you will only have max insurance for Au$340 (so you do not get done by currency rate shift) as insured value goes on the Customs forms.

Another thing to be aware of is that In Oz the bastards include the freight charge as well as the items value with our 10% GST on imports over Au$1000 - not sure what your NZ rules are.
5Kg
Standard Postage $63.34
Extra cover for Au$340 $17.10
Total# $80.44

No change, as I'm going to hit you up for a Au$4.56 packing fee now ;):D - trust me it will be worth it. I pack like a crazy man and it usually takes me well over an hour and a roll of tape to pack a parcel. Ask @Tal :roll:.

So I now need a head for my t160

So how do I ask the fellow ship about wilber shocks 640 as mine have turned up with the wrong spring rating far to hard that when I hit the first bump I went skyward and caused the bike to seesaw out of control and blew my kidneys out .
So does anyone else run wilber 640 night lines

So how do I ask the fellow ship about wilber shocks 640 as mine have turned up with the wrong spring rating far to hard that when I hit the first bump I went skyward and caused the bike to seesaw out of control and blew my kidneys out .
So does anyone else run wilber 640 night lines

I have Wilbers stage 3 on my Triumph Sprint 1050 and when ordered you are supposed to provide details of your riding style, weight and if you carry loads or pillion and they set springs accordingly. Get back in touch with them or offer them to me. ;):p
I'm 170 kg so I'm sure they will not be too stiff for me. I was just about to pull the trigger on some Roadster Rocket 540 Wilbers while I still get my eBay additional 10% birthday discount but trying to keep under the Au$1000 limit (including freight but mine are free freight:thumbsup:) when GST 10% and Customs processing fees of $100 come into effect even if you do all the import doco yourself. I learnt when I bought my last set of Wilbers;):D

Trouble is they use the currency rate when they arrive and not your purchase price and the Aussie dollar is on the down lately and even with my discounts they are Au$995 currently. :( May have too live with the good Progressive 444's for a while longer.

Last edited:
I Done all that stated 75kgs bare and short length legs lol
It was a fxxx up , pist blood clots the pain was unreal not a happy camper , I have written directly to wilber Germany about the injury caused

I was your saviour if you didn't get satisfaction from your supplier but what eye to eye length did you get? I couldn't gp below stock 12.5" and prefer 13". The shorter the height and spring length the harsher the ride for the same spring weight rating. Just saying - a common mistake by those seeking low rider height for looks. Not saying you had a choice though.

Brought them from wilber Australia 1750aus

I just want a sexy black rocket roadster to excite girls with daddy issues , it's not if I am asking for much

U seem to be a wise man with a lot of knowledge unlike myself.

Back