For Sale **SOLD** NOW 60% OFF! Burleigh 2" Stainless Bars - when size really does matter

Hi there , if they are the biggest I will buy them .
How do we do it

Banga NZ

I will need your full address, phone and email address to post.
Send me a Private Message via the forums or email me pwhite60@iinet.net.au .
You will get tracking info on your phone or email.

I will have to pack and get a postage quote for you, they are quite wide so freight is charged by volume and will be at least Au$100 I imagine. I sent a set of Jardine headers to Tal in Christchurch a few weeks ago and it cost Au$65, these are bigger.
Once I get them packed and a postage cost payment via Paypal is easiest, just use my email

pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Make it a 'Send money to friend/relative' so no fees for me and in Aussie dollars please.

I'll get it packed tonight and a quote tomorrow.

You'll need bigger than stock crash bars now too ;):D

The German Fehling company does a 1.5" set at a good price. I have a new pair here never fitted with new 1.5" clamps for h'way pegs to suit std 0.5" Harley type clevis.

They sell here in Oz for Au$350 + post
Link Removed they will ship to NZ.

I can chuck in mine with the Burleighs for an extra $340 with the quality 1.5" alloy billet clamps.

imagec6fd27091e76.jpg

The ducks guts are 2" crash bars from a really expensive German company
Link Removed

Well over a Au$1000 delivered but beautiful. DROOL !!

Triumph Rocket III, Rocket III Touring and Rocket III Roadster
Guard Type IV 50mm 18x Pictures: Triumph Rocket III, Rocket III Touring and Rocket III Roadster Guard made of stainless steel in 50 mm diameter with connecting tip (09-1110) or (09-1120) or (09-1130) and mounting material. Strap is highly polished.
Stainless steel: V2A - 304L

490,00 EUR incl. VAT. (Au$769)
470,00 EUR incl. VAT. (without lamp holder)
order no. 09-1119
Now in stock

Dural aluminum clamps 50mm diameter.
5x Pictures: Clamps made of Dural-Aluminum milled and polished for bars with 50mm diameter.
Highway bars and auxiliary lamps can be mounted.
Stainless steel: V2A - 304L

129,00 EUR incl. VAT. (Au$202)
Best.Nr. 09-1124

upload_2017-11-26_13-25-18.png

upload_2017-11-26_13-26-10.png

Cheers

Peter

We are going to be friends , I like the why you explain your goodies ,.
Make it happen

Just checked Australia post estimator and volume is not included for International so it would be about Au$65 Standard 10 business days and $75 Express 3-4 business days.

Au$500 cover would be Au$20. I used 5kg which will include heaps of packing. If you want the Fehling crash bars and clamps too it will be more.

We are going to be friends , I like the why you explain your goodies ,.
Make it happen

So do you want the Fehling crash bars and clamps too? It will hopefully all fit in one parcel within the 100cm length and 140cm girth limit, up to 20Kg.

I dont have the Ducks Guts ones they were out of my league but as I have 3 sets of Triumph 1.25" ones already and fitted to match the rears with factory Triumph clamps, pegs and lights with Thunderbike NZ 1.5" handle bars etc. I may as well stick to them now as easier to replace if I scratch them!

I will stick to mine then but to to right love that German gear and their women

I will stick to mine then but to to right love that German gear and their women

Just the Burleigh bars then.
Email your address and phone and make payment of:
Au$400 + Au95 for Express Post 3-4 business days with tracking and SMS including Au$500 insurance for Au$20; or
Au$400 + Au85 for Standard Post 5-8 business days with tracking including Au$500 insurance for Au$20; or
No insurance Au$465 Standard or Au$475 Express

pwhite60@iinet.net.au

Make it a 'Send money to friend/relative' so no fees for me and in Aussie dollars please.

I'll get it packed tonight and sent tomorrow.

I have just joined PayPal. I am out in the bush so limited net service

I'd be cautious about thinking too hard about V4A stuff. Most is NOT made anymore. I pleaded with Udo to rethink but no luck.
And I tell you - I'd be worried whether the engine bars give enough in a spill. Last thing you need is the protectors twisting the frame or ripping a bolt out of the engine.

Well this old triumph dog need glasses ,
I just transferred funds Pete

So I guess the next thing is what make of cables and brake lines do I now require.
And see how my Viking pipe are getting on ....
God I hope he's working on my set of sexy headers

And please state value including shipping is under 380 NZ or I pay duties
Thanks again
Your friend Banga NZ

Back