**SOLD** DEcosse Solid State Keyless Ignition w/ Immobilizer and extended harness $200

@Ishrub you have always been square with me. I really would like someone else to try it now that I have been given so much grief about the issue. I thought I might sell it to someone who doesn't use comms. I did not want to sell it to someone without making the disclosure about my issues with this particular unit.

It would be ideal to find someone else with a touring with a McCruise and the exact same comm as me. The Sena 10Upad is integrated into the cheek pads of the HJC modular helmet. The comm is a separate upgrade to the HJC helmet.

I am thinking I may just toss the keyless ignition in the bin anyway. My classified post was never intended to turn into what it has. I don't know why the keyless ignition has caused me problems. I don't blame anyone, the keyless ignition works great in and of itself. However, something about my particular bike, the comm, and the keyless ignition do not work well together.

I am not an electrical engineer or I might be able to diagnose the problem. However, if nothing else I am a professional researcher and a decent mechanic. I have been involved in the restoration of multiple vehicles in my 42 years. My father was an auto mechanic and he taught me volumes on the subject. I have looked the world over for others with similar issues with DEcosse keyless ignitions, none found. I researched issues with my particular comm, no similar issues found. I checked off every possible solution short of removal, none solved the problem. I then removed the keyless ignition and found the culprit.

Some here take my disclosure as a criticism of DEcosse, that is not what it was intended to be. DEcosse has been nothing but kind to me. His products are very well thought out and expertly crafted.

I am honest and ethical. I wanted potential buyers to know about my issues. My decision to remove the keyless start took me almost a year. I only stated what I experienced with the particular unit that I am selling.

If you really want to test it out, hell I will send it to you. I don't know if you will experience the same issues or not. A huge part of me wishes I would have **** canned the thing to begin with. Send me a PM if you are serious.

Thanks mate, yeah I was serious and likely to purchase it too.

Things to do now, so I will PM tonight my time.

It should fit in a medium or small USPS International priority Box and my postal Zip is:
Duffy, ACT 2611
AUSTRALIA.

You will find that all USPS mail services to Australia the same regardless of ZIP.

@EM549 I didn't mean for my post to be an attack or any kind of insult or anything along those lines. If it came across that way, I apologize. I've PM'd you and I'm interested. I'll pay the $200 and take the risk that it will or won't work with my Sena. I'm in Houston for work, so get with me and let's get this on my bike!

@PappyBlade I should have changed the post, but it has been a crazy day. I have an agreement with another member. We are good though. You haven't done anything wrong. If my deal falls through I will pm you.

Back