Any takers yet? I can't tell you how much I like the bike. If it was black we would be talking by now. The grey is growing on me because I keep going back and looking at the pics of your bike. Keep us updated.

Not yet...get her while shes HOT! lol Keep in mind I installed the triumph quickshifter and it's had it's first service.

Not yet...get her while shes HOT! lol Keep in mind I installed the triumph quickshifter and it's had it's first service.
You're killing me!!:thumbsup: I wonder what the cost is for moving the pegs back like my 2014. I need to have my stubby yet firm and supple legs under me due to a bad back.🤪

Now that you have some saddle time I'd like to hear more of your opinions on the Zh2 I'm still drooling over them :)

well, i'm selling the rocket, that should tell you something! haha.

it's so so so smooth, that it almost feels electric, the quickshifter is light years ahead of anything else I have ridden including my v4 panigale, the brakes are excellent, the handling is great and the POWERRRRRRRR...boy oh boy.

I really love the bike...considering adding the H2 SE to my stable after the rocket sells...then I will have 2 supercharged bikes!!!

Back