ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
Hi Gang! I am floating around the idea of selling my 2020 R3 GT. Before putting it on fleabay or attempting to sell local I wanted to share it here first. As some of you know I have 2 bikes and LOVE having 2 bikes but the truth is I don't ride my bikes very often and I cannot enjoy them both due to my work schedule, family life etc. So I am thinking about downsizing to just one bike. Anyways, here are the details.

2020 Rocket 3 GT

Triumph Quickshifter Installed

*700 miles
*just received it's first service
*all fluids were changed to Motul
*Warranty started April of 2020 (so nearly all of it is still left)
*all original keys, books etc are in hand
*clean and clear title in hand

As some of you have seen I recently had the exhaust shields professionally installed as well. HUGE difference for heat on the right side. Bike is perfect and always garaged etc.

MSRP on mine was $22,600

I would consider 20K for it. My loss is your gain.

pics!

Last edited:
Hi Gang! I am floating around the idea of selling my 2020 R3 GT. Before putting it on fleabay or attempting to sell local I wanted to share it here first. As some of you know I have 2 bikes and LOVE having 2 bikes but the truth is I don't ride my bikes very often and I cannot enjoy them both due to my work schedule, family life etc. So I am thinking about downsizing to just one bike. Anyways, here are the details.

2020 Rocket 3 GT

*700 miles

As some of you have seen I recently had the exhaust shields professionally installed as well. HUGE difference for heat on the right side. Bike is perfect and always garaged etc.

MSRP on mine was $22,600

pics!
Totally love the license plate ChicagoRocket 😁

2020 Rocket 3 GT

*700 miles

MSRP on mine was $22,600

pics!
In my dreams.

Any takers yet? I can't tell you how much I like the bike. If it was black we would be talking by now. The grey is growing on me because I keep going back and looking at the pics of your bike. Keep us updated.

Back