So glad I found this forum

twistedsteelusmc

Standard Bore
I have been riding since 1972, on and off mostly off. Have taken 3 advanced motorcycle riders crs since 1990. Have had my RT3 for 2yrs 3mos. with 8700+ miles in the seat, and a 09 883Iorn Sposter. b4 that a 06 Speedmaster, 2000 Banbit, 90 XLH 1200 Sportser, 75 CB360T, and a few others and the coolest a 1959 Cushman.
I am a retired Marine 0369 Gunny, Married 26yrs and counting. We live just south of Richmond, Va. Two Daughters with M class lic, but don't ride to much, still working on that.

Welcome to the site from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. Hope you continue to enjoy riding your R3T...hopefully I'll be getting one as well later on in the year.

Dennis

28 dtg Dubai
29 dtg Thunderbird'n time

143 dtg Dubai
144 dtg HOME for good!

You've certainly come to the right place if you want help, advice, info about things you'd never even think of, controvercy and camaraderie intermingled with humour and sometimes a touch of aggression. All with good intensions.
Welcome from Downunder. Were are you located?

Welcome to the site from just north of ya. If your retirement schedule will allow, put aside some time for a long weekend in May to come with us to Maggie Valley, NC. Check for details on the Rockets Across America thread. It's looking like the largest gathering so far.

Welcome

Well, when you want to really ride, PM me this spring or summer and come on down to North Carolina. Heck I'll even put you up at my house for a couple of days. We can sit around in the evening and talk about our daily rides, and BS about the old days!!

Semper Fi!!
Former E-5, 2841 - 2nd Batt/ 6th Marines.

oldsprint03

Back