ROTREX SUPERCHARGERS

FYI, the TORs full exhaust system was used in the dyno charts above and that black canister thing is a magnetic oil filter for the Rotrex supercharger oil supply.

Boy, this set up makes me drool more with every little improvement. Excellent work, Richard!

Billy the insurance company to try is Bikesure on 01870771377 see what they say, my last customer got a 50% loading which worked out about £300. :D

Rotrex

I've just received a marvellous box containing lots of beautiful parts to convert a normally aspirated Rocket to a TTS Rotrex blown rocket... As soon as I find the time this upgrade will be done!!!

with good racing fuel it would work, you've got to keep detonation away otherwise you would melt it???

Rotrrex superchargers

Finally my supercharger has been installed... The guys from a nearby motortuning centre have lost a lot of weight in doing so... The mountingplate for the compressor started to shake, so they have had to stabilize it. Also, the new injectors injected themselves out... Nevertheless, after 38 man hours work, it works great. The bike runs great. The 10 sec waiting after the start is of great importance now as you can see how the fuelmanagement has to cope with the larger injectors (rpm rises soon to 2000 rpm, then settles in a nice 800 rpm).
Power is AWESOME!!!! It is the ride of a lifetime with this supercharger... The sound is AWESOME! I have Triumph TOR pipes, but the sound got quite a bit meaner. And, you can hear a nice gentle air-sucking sound when you open the throttle and prepare yourself for a launch... It's a real low-flyer, right now!

Power figures: 260 bhp, 260 Nm with an estimated 300 Nm at the crank... Wondering how long those parts will last :D

The tune supplied by blowme works fine. Before the tune the bike wouldn't run at all, now it runs great.

Yes, I would recommend it, however, be prepared: installation won't be as straightforward as it seems...

Nice riding and happy landings!

Back