ROTREX SUPERCHARGERS

??????

you stupid penis heads already have the biggest production engine in the world!!!! let's put a turbo or supercharger on it!! to give us a even bigger advantage!! you pricks probably whip ya dog when he don't bring ya paper in every day!! if you can't whup-ass w/ 2300 cc- naturally aspirated -park it baby. there is a nitrous little prick out there somewhere that will spank yo ass!!---john

Silly boy McKee...there is NEVER enough power and grunt (torque) for those who covet them!!! :wink: I have a friend with a supercharged, "built" V-Max that PUTS OUT 350 HORSEPOWER :shock: :!: :!: :!: Several track-worthy Honda's and Kawi's can shock the dyno's with HP in excess of 450!!!!! So...a bit of extra torque and a few additional ponies for the mighty Rocket is not so much to ask bro :twisted: !

P.S. At the recent Black Bike Week and Daytona Rallies there were multitudes of NOZ'd and turboed and blown Hayabusa's, misc. sport super-bikes and even built HD's, many with tremendous power. Some S&S clones are now manufacturing V-Twins in excess of 200 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that put out well over 250 horsepower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: So the Rocket three (at ~140 cubes) is no longer all that huge. It's big but there is an ever increasing number of new, innovative and totally awesome power plants that are bigger and more powerful. :wink:

P.S.2 Speaking of Nitrous; my VTX runs 100 shot NOZ, along with some other nasty toys and cranks the dyno at 169 foot pounds of torque...so there is A LOT of bad assed grunt out there pal! Even in unexpected places :!:

Ah John, ya sharp, tong-ged southern hillybilly. This "penis head" didn't need no supercharger to whoop ass. I never met any non-sportbike I couldn't beat in a drag or the corners. I got a supercharger cuz I can't get enough of fun with power. You think a slightly mod'ed Rocket putting out 150 to 180 HP is fun to ride, man, think how much fun a supercharged Rocket approaching 250HP is.

Whoooooo cow, man, launching full throttle outta corners or for passing is some freakin' fun. Sometimes scary as hell too, but I can't get enough.

I put on about 700 miles this weekend doing a bunch of backroad twisties - kind of a last day of summer blast - and she performed beautifully. It's all about doing what you can to the best you can. I don't care if a nitrous bike or some Boss Hoss or 200cu.in. poser bike could beat me in a drag. My supercharged baby is the perfect balance from pure muscle to corner carving sweetness I could hope for that isn't in a sportbike chassis. Let the good times roll...

RiderRocketman has the exact right take on all this fun. I couldn't agree more :wink: Who did the work on your charger ...besides yourself...if anyone(that 30-38 hours seems daunting)? What was the total cost (mods? fabrications?)? Any glitches to speak of? I will absolutely be going this route once I obtain the right rocket :!: :D

I did all the supercharger install myself and didn't need anything extra besides the tools and knowhow to get it done. Everything I needed was in the kit which was somewhere around $5000 USD. You should be a somewhat competent wrench with a good selection of tools if you want to install yourself. Getting into the clutch/cam sprocket area, drilling and tapping the crank shaft and swapping out the fuel injectors isn't for everybody.

Seemed like it took me forever to install the thing. I worked slow and methodically so I wouldn't mess anything up. A shop should be able to install this thing in half the time I took since they got more than one person to work on it and are used to this kind of wrenching.

Back