Rocket III's in USA to date.

Hondax

Nitrous
Body:West Central Missouri, Mind: Yes I are.
webBikeWorld.net

Triumph News & Rumors: Triumph touring bike based on the Rocket III will be released in the U.S.A. as a 2007 model, probably on September 26, 2006 at the Triumph new model unveiling in Los Angeles; only 2,000 Rocket III's reported sold so far in the U.S. since its introduction.

low is unique.

Hondax:

I just got my Triumph survey for the R3. It's a little different than the one I filled out a couple of years ago for the T100. In the space on the back for comments I wrote "I'd very much like to see Triumph, Hinkley produce a full blown touring version of the R3, complete with all touring acessories and hard luggage. When that comes to pass, I will add another Triumph to my ownership of 2."

I see I have a chance to win a Triumph of my choice....another R3 or a Daytona 955i would be nice.

A question asked me if I got my RAT package, I checked "no". I'm already a member....I'll take another handout though.:)

The # sounds low. I have rolled over 8,000 miles since March with a 5 week down time and have not seen another one yet. I live in SE Minnesota

Closest Triumph dealer wasn't going to get any 07s until January; "because of their onhand supply of 06s", mol. Twas just cause for me to go out of state to get my Tourer. The local shop's service dept. (SD) has failed to return my calls for setting up my first 500 mile check up. Perhaps the SD is why they have a surplus of 06s. As soon as I get my Scotts filter, due in 01/03, I'll do my own oil change.

Back