Rocket III Options at a glance

Jamie and HeR3tic,
At the end of the video the main theme is stated: "Sound comparison between Classic and Tribal". Why did they do it Jamie?: Personally I think it's a great video for a prospective Rocket purchasers, demonstrating the breadth and scope a Rocket can have. This was produced by amateurs so they may have made it for a friend in Bahrain for all we know,....after all, it IS on "Youtube"

HeR3tic,
I'm pretty sure Jamie was referring to the video itself not your comment. IMHO

BusaJack,
You are an instigator aren't you.:D Both sounded a bit pingy on my speakers and I got a subwoofer. Real tough to judge the actual sound of anything on a youtube video.

Wait a minute there Hondax - you said it yourself. "At the end of the video the main theme is stated:..." That is a conclusion. Last I heard the theme is up front:D That being the numerous adds ons (variances ranging from the much inclusive Classic to the minimalistic Tribal) leading into a statement about ponys, then concluding with a sound comparison. The stated 20 HP difference aroused me:eek: !

I think Jamie felt I missed the point. That's fine. I'm clear on it.

I'am sorry but I think they both sound like crap.Must be my puter but spike sounds better with an old megaphone stuck on the down pipe.. Can't weight to hear your come backs...Come on Jack & coke

To my knowledge, Spike is the ONLY beast that can piss and fart on/at a hardlyableson simultaneously:D And get away with it:bch:

HeR3tic

To my knowledge, Spike is the ONLY beast that can piss and fart on/at a hardlyableson simultaneously:D And get away with it:bch:

His day may come this year. Thinking about a remote to control his wizzes so I don't have to be right there. If he does it with no one around it would be funner.But then again they might kick him or something. He has an alarm that when touched says (please step away you are to close to the vehicle)Even if I didn't ride him he's lots of fun..Talk about of topic..Good video Hondax....Crazy Jack

Back