raymond braswell

Turbocharged
I ran into an R3 captain last night in Kansas City who is a member but does not go online much. Robbierob has one of the sweetest R3's I've seen. All chromed out. He had a friend with him who had just purchased a Rocket so we have one more in KC. And both are going to Sturgis.

Link Removed

With just the amount of chrome on the speedo & tacho, head lights & handle bars, the sunshine plays hell on the eyeballs when high in the sky as it is. I can't imagine saddling that "chrome-ma-zone" for hour after hour. A feller would be blind by days end.

I think!

Chrome and then some

Boy, I think that would like even better with a black engine. Or should I say maybe I should chrome mine...haven't got the money to splurge like that anymore.

Dennis

Boy, I think that would like even better with a black engine. Or should I say maybe I should chrome mine...haven't got the money to splurge like that anymore.

Dennis

Come on Dennis, Sears has everything....maybe they have a chromed engine in the warehouse...:D Maybe they have one of those old 'twingle' shared combustion chamber twins in the warehouse too. That would be a better find.

Back