R3Tex Living Legend Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 3,758 Location Houston, TX Ride '13 Rocket III Roadster Oct 22, 2013 #1 Is anyone using this product? If so how is it working for you? Any tire balance issues? http://www.ride-on.com/motorcycle-formula-mot.html
Is anyone using this product? If so how is it working for you? Any tire balance issues? http://www.ride-on.com/motorcycle-formula-mot.html
Pres10 Turbocharged Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 512 Location Pell City, Alabama Ride 2008 Rocket III Standard Oct 22, 2013 #2 R3Tex said: Is anyone using this product? If so how is it working for you? Any tire balance issues? http://www.ride-on.com/motorcycle-formula-mot.html Click to expand... Looks like it might be a good deal. I've never used it but might be interested.
R3Tex said: Is anyone using this product? If so how is it working for you? Any tire balance issues? http://www.ride-on.com/motorcycle-formula-mot.html Click to expand... Looks like it might be a good deal. I've never used it but might be interested.
cootertwo Living Legend Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,140 Location Labelle Florida USA Ride 2013 Rocket, 2004 Harley, 2006 Harley, 2004 Kaw Oct 22, 2013 #3 I put it in my tires, along with their little valve cap pressure indicators. I LIKE IT!
R3Tex Living Legend Joined Dec 4, 2012 Messages 3,758 Location Houston, TX Ride '13 Rocket III Roadster Oct 22, 2013 #4 My next bike needing tires is the Ultra...think I might try it...